We’re so excited to share with you a mini series that should really be called Sharpie Art! A super fun + simple DIY that the kids adore. And you can truly create anything that you imagine!! First in the series: BIG SIS + LIL SIS custom hats!
Here’s how we did it.
- Hat x 2 [ours are from Dollarama!]
- Ribbon or Yarn, in your favourite colour
- Sharpie Marker
- Using the pencil, lightly trace or write out your saying. We choose BIG SIS and LIL SIS for matching sister hats for our little ladies. We found this easiest for the adults to complete this part.
- Next, using the Sharpie Marker, trace over your pencil marks. It was super fun to get the little ones involved with this part.
- Now you add your ribbon. We liked the white ribbon longer for an Audrey Hepburn look [tied into a simple bow + let the ends long!], and our hot pink string braided then tied into a bow.
Photos || Leslie Brown Photography
Showhome || Rohit Communities
Featuring || My cutiepie nieces, Hannah + Sophie